Well we are here in Aonang, Krabi and the first day we got here which was 3 days ago, Nathan got sick. He has all the sypmtoms of the travellers diarrea so hopefully it will run its course and he will be feeling better. If he is not well by tomorrow, we may be heading into Krabi (about 30 minutes from here) to go to the hospital. I don't think we will get our beach time on this trip but we are looking forward to getting away from this town as it has gotten even more toursity than when we were last here. We have only about 9 days left in Thailand and want to see a few more places. I want to shop more too. I missed out on getting my purse in Khon Kaen as the the guy selling the bag was not there. I did buy 3 more bras so now my collection is up to 26 bras! Loves it!!! There is still more shopping to be done and it may now have to be done in Bangkok as we will have a day there to organize and pack before we head back to Canada.
Internet and everything in this town is expensive so I am cutting this blog short.
No comments:
Post a Comment