Today, we consider our last day here in Thailand. We fly out in 2 days but because of all of the chaos in Bangkok, we are sure we will just be held up at our hotel. Not sure yet what it will be like.We are taking the train into Bangkok, then hoping to get a taxi to take us to the Swiss Hotel where we have 2 bags. If the situation in the area is okay we are going to see if we can stay there for the night. If not, we are going to book a hotel closer to the airport.
Its hard to believe that our last big travel trip is over.....it has been hard to think about that the last few days. We know we have to grow up sometime, but the travel bug will always be in us.
Today, we will do somemore shopping. Nathan wants dress shoes and I think I will get a pair as well. I also want a few purses. We will head back to the night market tonight for one last market here in Thailand. We will miss our day and night markets as it is where we have done all of our shopping.
Last night,we had a couple of Siam Satos and sat out on the balconey thinking about our travels. They put us both to sleep fast as we had very little sleep the night before on the overnight train that got in late.
Will I get more bras today!!!?????? Jodi, I will pick out a sexy one for you!!!! LOL
This may be my last blog before I head back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment