Well I finally figured out how to get on to my blog!! I needed to sign in LOL
It has been over a week now in Thailand and everyday is just as hot as the day before. Nathan and I have been in Khorat for the past 2 days. We saw a few sights...if you know me, the sights are all the same..one temple looks like the next but Nathan loves to see it all. We checked out the local markets. I have started my collection of bras again and have accumulated 6 already! I bought a pair of jeans for $6 and 2 cute pairs of shoes. Our bags are almost full and we will have a month left of our travels here in Thailand. Our hotel in this town looks like an asylum...it may have been one before but it is cheap, only 260 baht which is about $7.50. I got a 1 hour foot message yesterday for $5. It felt great but my feet are still swollen from all the walking and these plastic flip flops!!! We are taking the train today to Surin, just a few hours away. The ordinary trains that we take are a longer train ride but they are cheaper and we love all the food vendors that get on the train selling their food. We will head back to the hotel soon and most likely take another cold shower to keep us refreshed before we head to the train station.
No comments:
Post a Comment